Wellbeing and healing experience in the first spa town in France
Dax is located in south-western France, close to the Pyrenees, the Spanish border and the Atlantic Ocean. With 12 spa centers and over 50,000 spa visitors per year, Dax is the most visited French spa town. The mineral water and the mud have been used since ancient times for relaxation, wellbeing & health improvement. Take advantage of your stay to explore the hot springs, the park, the old town with its pedestrian streets and shops and escape from the stress of modern life.
6/12 nights and 6/12 days treatments
- 6/12 x Mud treatments
- 6/12 x Thermal pool (with movement in the pool 20')
- 6/12 x Sauna cabin infra red (30')
- 6/12 x Thermal pool with jet (high or low pressure 10')
- 6/12 x Baths with bubbles
- 6/12 x Baths with jets
- Thermal drinking cure
- 2 activities/week: nature and fitness trail (walking accompanied on routes of the Bois de Boulogne and Lac de l'Estey with movements adapted to people suffering from pain).
Towels changed on request.
Medical examination extra: € 23
Special Fango Packages offer: 13=12 (one night/breakfast for free)
8 days / 7 nights in France, Portugal and Spain
- Day 1: Bordeaux - Dax, France
- Day 2: Dax - Arcachon, France
- Day 3: Dax - Sauternes, France
- Day 4: Dax, France - Burgos, Astorga, Lugo, Spain
- Day 5: Lugo - Santiago, Spain - Chaves, Portugal
- Day 6: Chaves - Douro Valley, Portugal
- Day 7: Chaves - Braga and Guimaraes, Portugal
- Day 8: Chaves - Porto, Portugal
*Not included: air fare, lunch, dinner, tip, personal expenses for souvenirs etc. The itinerary is subject to change. Tour is customizable on request.